What a weekend!  

Posted by: Sharon

Wow I have had the busiest few days! And today I did nothing...........LOL Friday I went and got my new camera.............Woo hoo I got a Nikon D60 and just love it. [IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w127/fumiharuho/D60front-001.jpg[/IMG] Now I just have to learn how to use it. Saturday we had a huge day. My parents came from Brisbane for Ella's 3rd Birthday party. We had the best time catching up. Ella's party was the so much fun, but I was glad when all the kids went home.

So I will leave you with some photos using my new camera from the weekend. My Fave photo of Ella from the weekend in her party dress
A loverly shot of Ella
One of Ella's presents My Dad got hold of my camera and took a photo of me AHHHH
Brocko how you have grown up so much!
Ella's Birthday cake!

Thanks for stopping by I will be back later to start a new challenge 365 photo a day! Lets see if I can keep this blog up to date!!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment