365 photos from me!  

Posted by: Sharon

Well I have decided to do a 365 photo a day challenge, I thought this would be a good way to learn how to use my new camera and take lots of photos. I need lots of practice. Here is my fave from today, this photo was taken in our front garden and its the only 2 flowers that are still alive............LOL I like how this photo turned out. I also used the macro setting, still not sure what that means, but it did take a nice photo.............LOL Thanks for stopping by till tomorrow............................

This entry was posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Nice photo what brand is your new camera

I kept reading down and seen what brand your camera is

macro just lets you get really close to something, and you get the blurry background, i LOVE that setting...happy birthday Ella :0)

Post a Comment