I am still around!  

Posted by: Sharon

I have been flat out designing a new forum for scrappingjewels
You can check the new forum out here I am so proud of myself for the first time. Anyone that joins the new forum before the end of March will go in for a $10 voucher. I am hoping to catch up with everything again shortly. I know I am the worst blogger ever. Have a few busy days have got Ella's 3rd Birthday this weekend and have people coming from all over Brizzy. Thanks for stopping by

This entry was posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

You should be proud of yourself, it looks fantastic! Hope it gets lots of hits!

Hope Miss Ella has a wonderful birthday. :)

Post a Comment