Bit of an update  

Posted by: Sharon

Been so busy here, haven't had time to finish the card I started the other day. I have been fighting with contact, getting kids ready to go back at school. Cant wait to get back into the swing of things. And then I can get back into my volunteering work.


Hopefully I will have a card to share later.
Thanks for stopping by

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

ur blogs looking FANTASTIC some great new cards there but I must say Im offended!!! Im NOT on your list!!! ;0) lol (tho I MUST be ahead of you by now..lol)

keep up the great work :0)

p.s You've been tagged :0)

http://my5bratzcreations.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment