I have my mojo back!!  

Posted by: Sharon in

Thank you to who ever stole it, as it has only just found its way back to me. I know I must be the one of the worst bloggers out there, but I just cant seem to find enough hours in the day to get everything done. We had a great Xmas and the kids are having a good break from school, but I will be glad to get back into a routine again. I managed to do a card last night, just have to add a bit of ribbon then its done. Also check out here to win some really cool blog candy.

Will be back with some new cards. Yippee my mojo is back again.
Thanks for stopping by I have missed everyone!

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

great to hear you've found your mojo and looking forward to seeing what you come u with...

we might just have to do a stamped images swap ;0)

p.s left something for you on my blog ;0)

Glad you have you mojo back. Thanks for linking to my candy and good luck in the draw. Kim

Post a Comment