Making cards again  

Posted by: Sharon in ,

YAY I now feel human again. I managed to finish a card last night for a challenge over at papertakeweekly First time I have seen there challenges and I thought I would try out there sketch. Here is the sketch I started with And this is the final card. I just love how it turned out. Card recipe: Stamps: Live your Dream. Cardstock: Choc chip, whisper white, wild wasabi, Patterned paper: designer paper Other: Markers, punch, ribbon Hoping to try and do another challenge tonight.
Thanks for stopping by

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Lovely card! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Post a Comment