1st Xmas card  

Posted by: Sharon in , ,

Here is my 1st Xmas card for the year I use makeesha's sketch again. Card recipe: Stamps: Season of Joy, warm words. Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red. Patterned paper: Designer paper - Dashing Other: Markers, Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds, brads.

I have made a few more xmas cards that I will share soon.
Thanks for stopping by

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

gorgeous, love the tree stamp :0)

Hey Sharon.....that is a cute card, and works so well with that Christmas set too! I love how you added that scalloped greeting up the top right hand corner too! Thanks for playing again!
Love Keesh x

Post a Comment