Live your dreams!  

Posted by: Sharon in ,

I have just finished a card for a challenge that makeesha does every week for our Stampin Up demo group. This is the first week I have found time to do it. Here is the Sketch I had to start with. And here is what I came up with. I am going to send this one tomorrow for my mum's 60th. I hope she likes it. Card recipe: Stamps: Live your Dream. Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White. Patterned paper: Designer paper- Spring Fling. Other: Markers, Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds. brads. Thanks for stopping by!

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Hey Sharon, oh great I can leave you a comment now, as the other day I couldn't! Anyway just wanted to let you know that you are card is super cute, and it is great to see this stamp in a totally different colour scheme! Thanks for playing....your card is cute!
Love Keesh x

Post a Comment