Catch up!  

Posted by: Sharon

Have had a few busy days around here. I ended up going stamping on Friday night and had a ball. We ended up making a basket, a bag, a lolly bag and a card(which I never finished.........LOL), Then I nearly finished a double layout. Cant wait to find some time and finish that off. Here is my POTD 5What a beautiful photo of Ella shame she has such a dirty face. Think I need to learn photoshop real soon..........LOL Here is my POTD 6This is our dog Gundi but he is the worse than the kids at sitting still. Here is my POTD 7 This is how I caught Ella this morning, covered in lipstick. This little girl never stops still.
Thanks for stopping by....... Till tomorrow

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Love the Black & White of Ella

You are doing so well with your camera!!! Fantastic images!!!

Sorry I missed your call I must have been outside and only just looked. I am about to go out soon so I will hopefully catch you tomorrow :)

Post a Comment