Another week gone by!  

Posted by: Sharon

I have just been so flat out this week again. I am not sure where all the time goes. I think I need another 6 hours in my just so I got time to scrap and blog. I also managed to make a card today..........Woo hoo that will be posted on my next post tonight, its for a challenge. Now back to my POTD here they are Here is Photo 8 Brock decided to do a pose for me and it turned out great. Photo 9 is another one of Brock he was quite happy to pose again. Maybe having the new camera is good. Photo 10 isn't a very good one. I really didn't have much time to take photos today so this is the only one I got and its not very good. Photo 11 would have to be one of my fave from this week. I was practicing with on the camera and this is what landed on the flower when I snapped the photo. Photo 12 A photo of Ella being cheeky, she even has chewing gum in her mouth, which she sneaked out of my handbag. Photo 13 A beautiful photo of Ella. We where at the pool today as its closing this week so I thought I better take them for one last time. I just love this photo of her. Some more happy snaps from the weekend, just to make sure you are not sick of me yet.........LOL

Some clouds I just had to take a photo off.
Giving me a kiss....
Having a bit to eat.....
Ella taking a dip in the pool.
Brocko having a swim

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

some fantastic photos there Shar...great to see you doing cards again, its fab :0)

Post a Comment