Happy Easter Everyone!  

Posted by: Sharon

Just wishing everyone a Happy belated Easter. Hope everyone got lots of chocolate. Its fun here with the kids being on school holidays. No lunches to make and we can stay in our jammies till whenever as no one can see us..................... Hope fully now I am feeling a bit better I will start getting into my photos again. I do have some from over the last couple of weeks I can share. I also wanted to show everone some sneck peaks of my Kaiser Dt call stuff.

This is the a little peak at my mini album cover. lots of doodling and lots of dimensional magic....
A little peak of the All about me page. Heaps of Doodling.............
Another peak this one is of my double layout. Lots of paint and doodling.........
And here is a card using some of the left overs. I love how this turned out. Just leave you with a few photos from this week..

Thanks for stopping by.............

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment