Smile!  

Posted by: Sharon

Smile I think my kids are sick of me saying that word all ready, or look at the camera. Well they better get used to it as I am loving this camera and I spent heaps of money on it, so I better use it. Another big day here today. Gundi had a playgroup in the park for kids under 5. There was a Jumping castle, face painting, a train that drove kids around the park, a minute horse, kittens for the kids to pat. There was also craft and story reading and morning tea. Ella had a great time here is a photo of her with her painted face. She is into butterflys at the moment. Here is a few more photos from today!

Ella looking at the kittens
One cute little kitten.
And here is my number 3 photo of the miniture horse that was at the park this morning. Isnt he lovely. Photo was taken on Auto.
Number 3 photo.

Thanks for stopping by.......... see you all tomorrow, hopefully with some cardmaking done!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment