Love you card  

Posted by: Sharon in

Wow I now have my mojo back just have to find time to make some new things.
I started a card last night and just cant seem to find the time to finish it. all I need to do it and some glitter and then its done, but someone with little fingers keeps touching all my stuff, so I give up finishing the card till she is asleep.

Here is another card I finished the other day.


Real quick card will update info later.

Will be back later with more
Thanks for stopping by

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Glad to see you are blogging again love the cards

You have been a busy girl!
Love them all!!! :)

Post a Comment