Have been real busy!  

Posted by: Sharon

See told you I would be back!! hehehe Doing the whole family thing. Harvest is just about finished here and then I might get some more internet time. Have had a huge few weeks around here. Brock had his school fete on Saturday afternoon and I was busy during the week making little things for the stall.

Here is a little lookie
These are little lolly pop toppers, they are so cute. I use Stampin Up cardstock and DSP, scallop punch and corner rounder. These are kit kat wrappers all in xmas colours. I used the Seasons of Joy and Warm Words stamp sets, Real red and River Rock cardstock, Dashing paper, scallop punch and White pen. Super easy and so cute!! Nothing else to show you I have been busy doing my stuff for fiskars too, so will show everyone when it goes live. Thanks for stopping by!!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Post a Comment