Just some of my old Stampin Up cards!  

Posted by: Sharon in ,

Just putting up some of my Stampin Up cards I have made in the last couple of weeks I love how this Thank you card turned out.

Card recipe

stamp sets:

Oh so lovely and seeing spots Card:Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie ink:Black stazon Accessories: Circle punches, scallop punch, Chalks.

Another Thank you card, this card would be my fave at the moment. I stamped the background with seeing spots.

Card recipe

stamp sets:

Oh so lovely and seeing spots Card: Chocolate Chip,Basic Black, Whisper White and Blue Bayou ink:Black stazon Accessories: Circle punches, scallop punch, Chalks, Markers, ribbon.

Wild about you! card recipe: Stamps: Wild about you! card: Basic Black and Bashful Blue ink:Whisper White Accessories: White gel pen, Whisper White ribbon, cuttle bug, brads. That's it from me for now. Thanks for stopping by!

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Love the new blog. You have set it up perfectly :)

love the elephant...and yes the thank you card is lovely...I got my nesties yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to do something half as nice :)

Post a Comment